|Firefox zoom on Mac OSX not working
By default the "pinch open" and "close zoom" options are not working in Firefox on OSX. It's not difficult to enable these settings, if you know how to do it...
Go to a new tab, type in "about:config" and hit <Enter>.
Click the “I’ll be careful, I promise!” button.
You can now modify the related browser.gesture preferences by changing the values as stated below:
- browser.gesture.pinch.in -> cmd_fullZoomReduce
- browser.gesture.pinch.in.shift -> cmd_fullZoomReset
- browser.gesture.pinch.out -> cmd_fullZoomEnlarge
- browser.gesture.pinch.out.shift -> cmd_fullZoomReset
- browser.gesture.pinch.latched -> false
Once you have changed the preferences, close the tab and the new settings should work.
You might want to restart Firefox!?
Suggestions for improving this article are welcome, please let me know and